A work visa is a record given by the Canadian government that allows a person to travel to Canada and apply for confirmation as a valid offender. For the most part, individuals moving to Canada at all times require an immigrant visa.
Visa consents to enter Canada for an indefinite time frame, and can be established in Canada on work, family ties, business ventures, or various connections. If you want a visa to Canada then you can hire an immigration law firm.
Different approaches to applying for immigrant visas
A candidate may seek an application for political asylum in Canada if that person has a very established fear of abuse given his or her religion, race, ethnicity, the nomination of a specific social gathering, and political evaluation.
On the off chance that a person can confirm such motivation as to why they cannot return to their country of origin or receive protection from their nation, at this point they can obtain an immigrant visa effectively there is a possible possibility.
Image Source: Google
The reason for this program was to address the lack of domestic aid in Canada. Under this program work grants can be obtained as per the cycle given below:
– Obtaining an offer of employment from an upcoming manager in Canada
– Employers must make an application for sponsorship support in Canada
– On sponsorship support, the candidate should apply for approval of work at the Canadian Movement Office
– Candidates can apply in Canada or while living outside Canada.
– The candidate is given a work license for two years. After the expiration of that time, the person can make an application for a permanent stay in Canada.
The Canada Green Card is a term used metaphorically to depict a permanent residency in Canada. Instead of the Canada Green Card, Canadian Permanent Residents reserve the privilege of the Canada permanent resident card as proof of their Canada stay status.