Advantages of Online Marketing, all you have to do is make your plans. Here are a few steps to getting started with little or no money:
1) Start with a blog. Start small and build up as you gain knowledge. I recommend team blogs because they already have a lot of traffic. Hence, it will be shown with a higher page rank by Google and therefore has a better chance of being seen.
2) Find your keywords and try to frame your blog posts around the keyword phrases people are searching for. You can also get more information about the best Online Marketing near you via https://www.strivedms.com/Digital-Marketing.
Image Source: Google
3) Link your blog to a video to improve SEO. YouTube has a score of only 3 over Alexa, meaning it is the third most popular website on the internet.
4) Make sure your blog has a strong "call to action" in it. Don't smear your product name all over the place, create excitement by explaining what it does. Therefore, you will be asked to click on your link to open your registration page.
5) Follow up with an email autoresponder. On average, people have to call them seven times before they actually want to buy. No wonder so many people gave up. However, you don't have to worry about getting rejected when automatic replies work for you.