Struggling with bad network speed? Want to improve your WiFi speed? If yes, then buying a Netgear WiFi Extender is the right choice for you. Netgear WiFi Extender can help you extend the range of your wireless network to allow more people to connect to and use the network. The wifi extender will receive the signal from your router and re-broadcast it extending the area your wireless network encompasses. To Setup Netgear Extender it is pretty easy, just follow some simple steps given below:
- Unbox your wifi extender and plug into socket.
- Turn on your computer or laptop and open taskbar. You will see ‘Wi-Fi’ icon there, click on that icon.
- After click on WiFi icon you will see a list of available network including a new network that will be named as ‘Netgear.ext’.
- Click on ‘Netgear.ext’ and connect your laptop or computer.
- Open any web browser on your computer or laptop and go to www mywifiext net login website. Netgear configuration portal opened.
- Click on New Extender Setup and register your extender with Netgear.
- Enter your username and password for Netgear WiFi Extender Setup process.
- Select the router WiFi network that you want to extend and click the next button.
- Connect your wifi-enabled to the new extender wifi network using the SSID and password.
- Click the continue button.
- Click the next button and click the FINISH button to complete the setup.
Etcher is a newly launched utility software that allows you to create bootable USB drives easily. Etcher was developed by Balena and the source code of Etcher is available to download freely from GitHub. In this quick guide, I am going to show you how you can create a bootable USB stick for Ubuntu with Etcher. In order to get started, you need to have a couple of things with you. First, you need the Etcher software itself, the ISO image file of your desired OS and a USB stick to contain the installation files.
Preparing The USB Stick With Etcher
Now you can go ahead and download the Etcher software from their official website. Etcher setup is a very lightweight one and won't take much of your space. On the website, there are few versions of Etcher available for each platform; so please select the one that matches your system. After downloading the setup, install the Etcher software and launch it once the shortcuts are created.
- After launched, you will be presented with a very easy to use GUI. The best thing about Etcher is that it's GUI. When compared to other utilities like Rufus, this has a very beginner-friendly GUI.
- Now, click on the "Browse" button and locate your ISO file. If you loaded the ISO file correctly, Etcher will indicate the ISO file's name.
- Now plug in your USB stick to the computer. Before doing so, please make sure that other USB sticks are plugged out.
- In some cases, to write to the USB stick, you may have to disable the write protection of the USB stick with the switch on the stick (if your stick has that kind of a switch). The process I am going to explain in this guide will erase all data that is already on your USB stick! Therefore, please make sure that you are using the correct device name. If you use the wrong name, you could lose all the data on your hard drive! Also, back up all of your important data.
- In addition to the installation files, you can also leave data on the USB stick without losing bootable feature. But we do not recommend this since it slows down the creation process. After that, confirm your selection by clicking on the "Next" button.
- Now the Etcher will check if everything is correct and then it will start the bootable USB creation process. It will take about 5 minutes to complete this process and make sure that you don't accidentally plug out the USB stick while it is in progress. After this is done, you will be notified with a message.
- To boot the PC from the USB stick that you've created using Etcher, insert the boot USB stick into your computer and restart the PC.
- The boot menu can normally be opened by pressing the F12, F10 or Esc key. You can find out which key is in your case in the manual of your motherboard or searching the model number on the internet.
- You will be taken to a boot configuration menu in which you select the USB stick using the arrow keys on your keyboard and confirm your choice with the Enter key. Once you restart the system again, you will get the installation Window.
Solar power is rapidly becoming the alternative in energy. People are recognizing that solar power can endure to conventional energy resources and, in reality, work great for specific uses. Solar pool covers are among the perfect applications for solar power.
They involve active or passive technology. Passive solar power involves more manual function then active solar power. For example, using a battery to place the cover off and on will be busy, where manually placing the pool cap yourself is passive. If you want to install pool cover then you can call experts from the companies such as Pool enclosures Pool covers for the installation to done without any hassle.
Image Source: Google
Your initial principal option will be to choose which of those two you'd like. Lively pool covers are more costly then passive pool covers, but equally serve the purpose quite nicely. There are choices such as a pool cover which employs a reel to help place it on and eliminate it.
All versions, essentially serve the exact same function, however, of maintaining the pool helping keep heat from escaping. The principal gaps will be the expression of the cover along with the little extras, like a reel. Additionally, there are solar pool covers appropriate to ground pools.
A fantastic advantage of an energetic solar pool cover is you may also utilize the solar energy you're gathering to power anything else, such as outdoor lighting. Your choice within an active or passive solar pool will mostly depend upon your budget and your individual tastes.